Moisture Cure will respond to your water damaged property quickly and efficiently
- Your property will be secured against further water damage and the building made safe.
- We will assess the extent of water damage and explain the restoration process.
- Using a powerful combination of water extractors, turbo dryers and industrial dehumidifiers we will then get on with the process of returning your property to ‘pre disaster’ condition.
With a full complement of quality drying equipment and our ever-ready response vehicle Moisture Cure is equipped for any job, any time – small or large
The following is an example of a job we have completed.
TASK: To dry timber flooring in a large and fairly new private home in Laurieton, NSW.
Areas for special consideration include:
Expensive kitchen ($30,000) built on top of stuck-down hand selected timber flooring
- Timber flooring glued and secret-nailed to yellow-tongue particle board base.
- Flooring had to be dried without disturbing either layers.
- Plaster walls also built onto flooring
Drying from sub-floor position
A plastic igloo was created to isolate smaller areas to enhance dehumidifier drying
Turbo dryers and commercial dehumidifiers working together for effective drying
This is a quality home with a large expanse of timber flooring. Drying was successfully completed saving a huge cost to the owner.
Precision moisture meter instruments
Testimonials for Water Damage Restoration works:
We would like to thank you for your company’s assistance with water in our home. We found Steve and Rob most helpful and very professional in working to dry out our house.
Congratulations on doing such a good job.