Mid North Coast Mould Remediation | Port Macquarie Mould Removal | Taree Mould Removal | Kempsey Mould Removal | Coffs Harbour Mould Removal
At Moisture Cure, our trained & certified staff can evaluate your home or business for mould, contain and remove mould and excess moisture, clean fungal growth and neutralise airborne mould spores to ensure a happy and healthy home.
Our trained and certified staff will:
- Evaluate your home/business to determine the level of mould contamination and risk of the situation
- Contain and remove any contaminated materials or contents to prevent further contamination of your living and working space.
- Remove excess moisture from the contaminated area using our industrial dehumidifiers and turbo dryers.
- Carefully and thoroughly clean the fungal growth from surfaces and/or carpets.
- Neutralise airborne mould spores using our specialised mould prevention treatment which causes minimal disturbance to your furniture and décor.
There are many benefits when it comes to utilising our expert mould inspection and mould removal services, such as;
- Full insurance / Certified staff
- A workplace safe for employees
- A living space safe for family occupants
- An investment property safe from litigation
- Before and after measurements to monitor treatment effectiveness
- Solutions for a range of simple to complex situations
If you’d like to enquire about our specialised mould inspection service, please contact our expert team by calling (02) 6584 2511.
Mid North Coast Mould Remediation
Decontamination of mould affected surfaces may be as simple as cleaning with specific mould inhibiting solutions. Moisture Cure will provide instructions, advice and supply the products for you to ‘clean up’ yourself. Safety precautions are necessary and the task can be arduous. We will also provide the manpower to carry out this unpleasant task for you.
In some cases, the affected areas are no accessible, eg. ducted air conditioning equipment, subfloors, and attics. Where surface cleaning is not possible, or there is concern about airborne particles, decontamination is achieved by a ‘fogging’ treatment. This process can also be performed yourself though not advised as it incurs extra safety precautions and specific equipment.
The fogging treatment leaves a fine residue which, if left, continues to actively inhibit mould growth. This is advised for heavily affected areas or surfaces that are not used. Inside fogging involves minimal disturbance of furniture or contents and the fine residue can be easily wiped away after a nominal time period
TASK – To treat the entire building for suspected mould contamination. Building is approx 500 sq. metres and houses offices and archive rooms for staff of National Parks & Wildlife, approximately 15 employees.
TASK – to eradicate mould from a private home in Sydney as advised by medical authority due to health issues. The home has ducted air-conditioning throughout as well as ducted sub-floor ventilation. Treatment included all walls, ceilings, attic, inside living areas as well as air-conditioning/sub-floor ventilation systems.
Note: Inside fogging requires minimal disturbance of furniture or contents
If you’re ready to enquire about our mould remediation and mould removal services on the Mid North Coast, don’t hesitate to contact our team today! You can call us on (02) 6584 2511 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.