According to a university study*, over 50% of our homes have indoor mould. And once you have mould spores, it’s incredibly easy for those spores to latch on to a moist surface and multiply. That leaves a lot of families vulnerable to the possible health effects:
Watery or itchy eyes; sore throat; congestion; coughing; skin irritation; asthma; respiratory problems
In fact, a secondary university study** suggests that mould spores are a suspected cause in the tripling of the asthma rate in the past 20 years. By knowing the facts, you can better keep your home and family, safe and healthy.
Typically mould needs three conditions to grow:
• Moisture from humidity, leaks or flooding
• Nutrients: organic materials that can act as a food source
• Optimal temperature, generally between 64-82 degrees C
These elements can create a problem that can colonize and multiply quickly in as little as 24-48 hours.
For decades, the answer to has always been bleach. We’d spray it on, cover our eyes and run for cover from the toxic fumes. And although the growth would disappear, it was only weeks before it was back again.
Why? Because bleach isn’t effective as it leaves the roots of intact and ready to return. That’s why we think it’s time to ditch the bleach.
Concrobium works to effectively crush the spores at the root of the problem, and remain on the surface to prevent mould. Concrobium is the safe way to eliminate growth with no bleach, ammonia or toxic chemicals.
* Harvard University School of Public Health study
** University of Arizona study