Our Fral 24 is a high-quality appliance, characterized by an elegant design and a strong robustness; suitable for dehumidification of home environments, garages, granny flats, storage areas, etc. It is equipped with a manual humidity control and continual drainage option.
It has an efficient air filter, washable and easily replaceable, and a large condensate collection tank.
The main characteristic of all the domestic Fral models is the evaporation coil that consists of smooth tubes. This unique arrangement, derived from professional dehumidifiers, allows a lower power consumption of the appliance, with a very high efficiency even at low relative humidity. The electronic defrosting and protection from early restarts ensure a longer life of the machine.
Being a dial control unit, it automatically restarts after a power failure.
All in all a great dehumidifier that is guaranteed to give quiet, trouble free performance.
– Automatic humidistat for humidity selection
– Independent thermostat controls selected humidity %
– Attractive design compliments any decor
– Very quiet at 41 db(A)
– Optional continual drainage hose
– Low power consumption
– Easy bucket removal
– Easy to clean life-time filter
– FRAME – Galvanised sheet metal, epoxy powder coated, ensuring high strength and
durability. The plastic cover is tough and impact resistant
– COMPRESSOR – Mounted on vibration dampers to minimise noise
– REFRIGERANT CIRCUIT – Evaporator: the evaporation coil consists of smooth tubes.
The smooth tubes ensure a high yield of the dehumidifier, significantly reducing energy consumption, even at low relative humidity values. Condenser: the coil is made of copper pipes and aluminium fins; the wide size of the condenser fins ensures resistance to dust, long life and easy maintenance of the machine
– FAN – Statically and dynamically balanced
– MICROPROCESSOR – Controls the defrosting cycles, the compressor timer and the
– CONTROL PANEL – Located at the top/front of the machine