Mould Remediation and Removal
Our trained and certified staff will:
- Evaluate your home /business to determine the level of mould contamination and risk of the situation
- Contain and remove any contaminated materials or contents to prevent further contamination of your living and working space.
- Remove excess moisture from the contaminated area using our industrial dehumidifiers and turbo dryers.
- Carefully and thoroughly clean the fungal growth from remaining surfaces and/or carpets.
- Neutralise airborne mould spores using our specialised mould prevention treatment which causes minimal disturbance to your furniture and decor.
Benefits of using our service
- Full insurance / Certified staff
- Make the workplace safe for employees
- Effectiveness measurement – Before and after sampling mould count
- Avoid litigation
- We’ll take over your duty of care
- We have solutions to large and complex situations
- We cover areas between Coffs Harbour and Taree including; Port Macquarie, Kempsey, Lake Cathie and South West Rocks.
The following tasks are examples of jobs we have completed.
|Our Mould Remediation and Removal Service Area
TASK 1 – To treat entire building for suspected mould contamination. Building is approx 500 sq metres and houses offices and archive rooms for staff of a large regional government body, approximately 15 employees.
NOTE: The building was evacuated for 5 days. Air sampling performed after completion showed that air quality inside the building was equal to or superior to that outside.